Thursday, September 16, 2010

12 Weeks

Not much change, so this won't be much of a blog. Sorry!

We finally got an appointment with an OB/GYN...for October 1. Her name is Dr. Christine Wegner (or Wagner, can't remember) and she's at the prenatal clinic is Surrey Memorial. I guess that's where we'll be delivering!

It's been hard to work this past week. I find that around 9am/10am I hit a 'wall' and am super tired and often have a headache. On Monday I went home...but when it happened again Tuesday I realized that I'm just going to have to suck it up. Go away 1st trimester symptoms!

I've also found that the past 2 weeks I've had very intense pains whenever my bowels are doing their thing (sorry if that's too much info...I just don't want to forget this in the future!). I'm not sure if it's a normal pregnancy thing or if maybe my ovaries are still enlarged and thus have started getting squished when things move around in there, especially because my uterus is bigger now? I'm going to google it, but I don't think I'll find much because it is only sometimes a side effect of getting pregnancy by in vitro. It worries Jon every time because I start wincing in pain. Definitely cannot be normal. I'm hoping to just tough it out until my appointment and then I'll discuss it with her. We'll see if it gets worse otherwise I just might have to visit my family doctor and get a requisition for an ultrasound to check out my ovaries.

Time to do some quick googling and then head off to bed. Night!

1 comment:

  1. I added a comment a few days ago but I guess it didn't post. All the best on your appointment tomorrow. Hope to see you soon. Next Sunday, for Thanksgiving we hope to go to Pauline's for dinner, if not there, it will be at our house. I'll call you if you need to bring anything.

    ReplyDelete