Monday, February 22, 2016

Tea

I suggested to the kids today that we surprise my Mom and stop by for a visit after lunch.  Kayla loved the idea, and suggested that we bring 'something' to surprise Grandma with (ie. Starbucks).  I told her that we should save that idea for another time because we had already had Tim Horton's on Saturday, and that maybe we could make a cup of tea instead.  She loved the idea!  Matthew, however, stated that, "Remember that I don't like tea, Mom?"  I'm really quite quirky and like to sing children's songs and say rhymes, so I started saying, "I like coffee, I like tea.  I like the boys and the boys like me!"  Nathan, who had been listening to the whole conversation, quickly piped up and said, "But I don't like you, Mom!"  And then he laughed.  What a quick kid.  He's going to be witty, I think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment