Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Beautiful Fall Day

The weather was SO NICE this morning that the kids and I headed to our "little park" already at 9am this morning.  They even chose to ditch their vests at one point because they were getting so warm!

{So disappointed that none of my pictures of the four of them on the steps turned out clearer...guess that's what I get for trying to jump around to make them smile while also taking the picture}

{My girls.  Love these two!  I can always count on Kayla to watch out for Olivia}
 



{They each take one toy to the little park each time and play with them, rather than play on the playground equipment because it's designed for little toddlers}




{I've realized that I don't have near as many pictures of these two together as I used to}




1 comment: