Monday, May 29, 2017

Camping Trip #1 - Cultus Lake

We enjoyed six days in Cultus Lake in the middle of May.  We had wonderful weather and the kids were really good so I was not quite ready to come home yet but kids had to go to school and I had to go to work.

And in no particular order (because I'm lazy!)...pictures!!
















{Olivia carried her baby EVERYWHERE!}








{Matthew absolutely LOVED smores.  I think he had three and then a couple roasted marshmallows, and would have kept eating had I not stopped him.}

{Olivia will not wear her sandals.  If I gave her a choice, she would choose boots all the time.}










{Fighting over Olivia's baby}

{Teaching the kids how to play bocce}








{Olivia loves riding her bike}

{She was so excited to go swimming that she tried to dress herself, and got super embarrassed when we all laughed at her!}

No comments:

Post a Comment