Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The End of October

My Mom and I called Candice up and told her that we were coming to pick her up so she could come to Costco with us. Matthew and Kayla were quite excited to see Auntie Candice!

And you can't go to Costco without having one of their ice-cream cones. Matthew and Kayla loved it!


My Mom and I also went down to Bellis Fair for the day. I scoped out the prices of baby food and discovered that rice cereal is SO much cheaper down there! We checked out a handful of different stores, and found that Target was the cheapest. I stocked up on a few months' worth of rice cereal and Gerber Graduates.


With Kayla's ability to crawl comes her ability to get into anything and EVERYTHING! She has discovered the toy shelf, and often sits in front of it playing with the different toys.


Jon and I walked up to Tim Horton's on the last Friday of October. We bundled the kids up (we added a blanket onto their legs after the photo was taken!) and treated them to their first Tim Horton's. So much fun!



Playing toys, together!


Stealing toys. Classic Kayla. Usually Matthew just watches her take them from him.


Just hanging out...

...crawling around...

...dumping toy baskets...

...crawling on Daddy...

...playing with Mommy...

...and playing in the laundry basket.


But wait...Matthew and Kayla's new 'thing'...you'll love it...

Kayla: "Matthew has a soother? That's not fair! I want a soother!"

Kayla: "I'll just steal it from him. He can't defend himself anyways!"

Poor Matthew. Since then, he has learned to steal it right back!

No comments:

Post a Comment