Thursday, November 10, 2011

Matthew Pooped and Kayla Peed

I was giving Matthew and Kayla their morning bath yesterday, and after I finished washing both I took Matthew out, laid him on the bathroom floor, and wrapped him in his towel. I went to grab Kayla out, and noticed she was staring at where he had been sitting in the tub. I looked over, saw something dark, and thought "how did that leaf get in the tub?" Upon further inspection I noticed that it wasn't a leaf at all...it was smushed poop! I'm so naive :)

After taking them both out of the tub (and leaving the poop to clean up later), I changed Matthew and sat Kayla on the ground with some stuffed animals, wrapped in her towel. Kayla quickly took her towel off and started crawling down the hallway, naked. I looked 30 seconds later and there was a nice wet circle of pee in the carpet.

Thanks Matthew and Kayla, and good morning to you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment