Saturday, March 24, 2012

February / March


Cuddling with Mommy at night...


...Kayla decides to climb on Matthew...


...so Matthew steals her soother...


...but then tries to give it back.




Watching their very first movie, a VeggieTales movie they received for Christmas.  They lasted 30 seconds.   I think I'll put VeggieTales away until they're a bit older :)


Kayla went through a phase where she was napping with one leg between the crib spindles.






Moving from a sitting position to creeping...if only he would stay on his knees and crawl!




Such a cute picture :)


Gnawing on red peppers.  They love them!


They have discovered that the cupboard in the bathroom opens!  SO ANNOYING.  Whenever I change them after a bath they try to roll over to open it.


I was wondering where my missing puzzle pieces had disappeared to...



Practicing her walking.


Watching the 'digger'...















Kayla loves helping me unload the dishwasher.  She's actually really good at passing me all of the cutlery and lower rack dishes.



This is what Kayla looks like when she doesn't want to eat dinner.  GRRR.  Boogers/tears/food EVERYWHERE!  




No comments:

Post a Comment