Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ultrasound #2

A more complete entry will follow next week, as a 12-week entry.  For now, it's just pictures :)

At 11 weeks 2 days, Baby Struik's heart rate is 160 bpm and its crown-rump length is 51.80 mm, so Baby Struik is measuring at 11 weeks 4 days.  Growing nicely!  It was absolutely amazing to see Baby Struik moving and kicking.  Yes, kicking!

The first picture shows the face, the next four are side profiles.






On my ultrasound report the technician noted that he saw the cyst on my right ovary, and it is currently measuring 13 mm.  I had been so tempted to ask him if it was still there, but I didn't.  I'm glad he noticed because I was wondering!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, I can't believe the clear pictures of the baby. What a miracle. It's just amazing and awesome. God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been waiting for an update! Glad to hear things are going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for both you and Jon! What a blessing to see such growth already. God is indeed the master craftsman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Such a little miracle! Very happy for both of you!

    ReplyDelete