Friday, October 10, 2014

Bath-Time Conversation

The other evening Jon had to be at a volleyball game, so during dinner I told Matthew and Kayla that we could go to Tim Horton's for a donut.  They were so excited.  I first wanted all three kids to have a bath because Nathan had a particularly attitude-filled dinner, and so he had food all over his face.  Within a couple minutes of the three being in the bath together, the following conversation happened:

M:  When Nathan gets out of the bath then we are going to get out too because we are going to Porton's (Tim Horton's) to have a donut with sprinkles on top.

K:  That's my favourite.  I always would want that.

M:  I dumped water on my head so I will look tute (cute) for the mans at Porton's.

K:  I'm brushing Nayfin's (Nathan's) hair so it looks perfick (perfect).

M:  Ya, then we will look tute (cute) for the mans.

K:  He is looking handsomer.

M:  Nayfin wanted water in his hair so I put water in his hair.

K:  I'm going to clean him now, Ma-yew (Matthew).

M:  I have to dump lots of water on him.  I'm putting a number (foam bath toy number) on his eyes so it doesn't get in his eyes.

Poor Nathan.  He didn't even cry though!  I eventually did put an end to the hair-washing and cleaning because I felt bad for him.

3 comments:

  1. Their conversation is so cute and hilarious! You must have had a hard time containing your laughter. Little children's conversations are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Nathan! He must have been pretty clean though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute! I can just hear their little voices. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete