Monday, September 14, 2015

Lower Falls Trail

Last week I packed up the kids and headed to Golden Ears to do the Lower Falls Trail.  When we arrived there, we were told there was a bear that had been spotted exiting the trail two hours earlier, but that didn't stop us!



Our first stop 20 minutes in.  We had a snack and threw some rocks into the creek.




The kids were fantastic.  Matthew and Kayla practically ran the entire thing, running ahead of us and hiding behind trees, and Nathan would have walked the whole thing but I put him in the stroller about half of the time just so that I could walk faster.  I carried Olivia in the Baby Bjorn, and she did fantastic.  She fed at home at 7:30, fell asleep in the car and kept sleeping until I woke her up when we were twenty minutes away from being done, just so that I could feed her before the drive home.  After she was fed I put her forward-facing in the Bjorn which she quite enjoyed.





We made it!  After seeing the falls we had some lunch and then headed back down the trail.


1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Olivia is looking so much older--I guess that's what happens with bigger babies :)

    ReplyDelete