Thursday, March 17, 2016

Enjoying the Sunshine

I am LOVING the weather today.  My favourite weather is when it's sunny enough to wear a t-shirt, but cool enough to wear jeans...and that's today!

{I think she has a little dimple on her left cheek (although hard to see in this picture).}

{Nathan brought Olivia a ball to play with.}


{The grass didn't even bother her, she just went crawling where she wanted to go.}

{I have a love-hate relationship with the sandbox.  The kids love it.  Nathan plays in it every single time he's outside, which I love.  However, the sand is really wet right now and so it sticks to everything and gets everywhere and so they come to the house absolutely covered in it.}

{I had bought a second bike seat off of the facebook swap for $15 in the fall, for Olivia (I wanted to keep the one we had for Nathan just in case we did a longer bike ride).  Jon put it together this afternoon and so we put Olivia in it for the first time, with Kayla's old helmet.  She looks really cute in it.  She was super-tired and ready for a nap, so she shed some tears being put in it, but I'm sure she'll love going for bike rides!}

{Our neighbours gave us a Little Tykes plastic wagon when they did some purging a couple months ago, so Jon pulled them to our little park in it, for fun.  Yes, the coordinating royal blue shirts were planned :) }

{Brothers!}

No comments:

Post a Comment