Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Injection Day 2

Injections (PM):
Repronex 75 IU
Bravelle 112 IU

As predicted by our orientation nurse, my skin has reacted to the first injection shot. It's red and slightly swollen around the area of injection, about the side to side nickels side-by-side (yes, I did put two nickels on my stomach to measure it...boy, did the coolness of the coins ever feel good!). It looks like a mosquito stung me there. Luckily my injection later tonight is on the other side of my belly button so I can even out the swelling. If it doesn't go away quickly I'm going to have a pretty nasty midsection. Once again, thank goodness I don't have to wear a bikini out in public.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Hopefully your tummy doesn't become one big bruise! Good for you for injecting yourself. I would definitely pass out.

    ReplyDelete