Thursday, March 17, 2011

38 Weeks and...still pregnant

I was wondering if I would ever have to do a 38-week post. I should have known! These babies were hard to get in me, and they're also hard to get out. Maybe my uterus is just too cozy for them?

I called the hospital this morning at 9:20am because I just couldn't wait any longer. I figured they would call me with my inducement time by 8:00am at the latest, but that wasn't the case. I spoke to a nurse and she said that I was second on the list for being induced, and that they'll give me a call about an hour before I have to come in. If I don't hear from them by mid-afternoon then I'm supposed to call back. More waiting. It's brutal. I'm tired of cleaning, but if I don't clean, what am I going to do?

Jon got up to go to school this morning, but decided not to go after all because he's too nervous. I really don't want to have to wait until tomorrow to be induced because then we have to go through the waiting game all over again.

I'll try to remember to quickly update this blog with our inducement time when I find it out, that way we can have extra prayers sent our way! Hopefully the delivery goes smoothly and two healthy babies are born. That's all in God's hands though.

2 comments:

  1. lol, I love it that Jon is so nervous! Makes me laugh. All the best Laura (and Jon) can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers up for all of you today!

    ReplyDelete