Monday, December 3, 2012

1 More Day

In seven hours my bloodwork will be complete, and I'll be waiting for either myehealth to be updated with the test results, or a phone call from Genesis, whichever happens first.  I'm not really even nervous right now...not like I was with Matthew and Kayla.  Maybe because I would rather not know the results?  It's nice being in a "maybe I am" state of mind...because at least there's hope there.  If you get a negative then that hope is gone, at least for now.

Anyways, I should be tired and sleeping, but I'm like my kids who were bouncing in their beds for over an hour before I took them out to watch 15 minutes of Barney and then put them back to bed with 3 oz of milk in a bottle.  It worked...but definitely something I don't want to become a habit.  As I was saying, I just don't feel like sleeping right now.

Jon told me not to call him with the results, because he wants to be able to get as much done as possible at school  before coming home, and doesn't want any positive or negative distraction.  Fair enough.

Wish us luck for tomorrow...hoping for a lot (or a little, I'll take anything!) of HcG to be in my blood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment