Thursday, July 18, 2013

28 Weeks

*There's another new entry below this one*

It's actually quite amazing how much you forget what it's like to be pregnant.  While, at least I've forgotten.

The amount and strength of movement boggles my mind.  I think overall, Baby Struik moves less frequently than Matthew and Kayla...but that was two babies potentially on different schedules moving.  I think Baby Struik is stronger though, because s/he has more room.  I have a really sensitive spot on my right hip that when touched, causes me to do a super-flinch...and Baby Struik managed to kick me there which made me do a super-super-flinch.  It was pretty funny.

I've forgotten how much a stomach can stretch.  I don't have any new stretch marks (yet), and my existing ones seem to be holding up just fine (for now).  I believe my 'linea nigra' appeared around week 29 with Matthew and Kayla, so I'm wondering when (if?) it will make its re-appearance.

Matthew and Kayla definitely know which bedroom is "Baby's bedroom" and mentioned today that Baby Struik can lay in their doll cradle and they will rock the baby.  It's cute.  They have no idea that their world is about to be rocked.

Anyways, all is going well.  Less than three months to go!  Not that I'm counting down...I'm okay with just being pregnant right now and not having a newborn...but I'm definitely looking forward to not having to work :).

No comments:

Post a Comment