Monday, June 22, 2015

Swollen Ankles and a Stretched Out Tummy

Oh man am I ever feeling pregnant today.  After working for eight hours today, my ankles are super swollen (if you can even call them ankles anymore) and the skin on my stomach feels like it is going to rip at my sides.  Thank goodness I only have one more day of work left!  Sitting at a desk for eight hours is definitely starting to show.  After a little bit of a chaotic dinner due to an over-tired Nathan (all three kids were up until 10pm last night at a family get-together), Jon graciously offered to take the kids for a bike ride so I could get my feet up.  There's a basket of folded laundry to be put away (well, twice-folded because Matthew dumped it before I got home this afternoon), a countertop to clear off, and a scattered pile of clothes all over the family room floor that Kayla has been busy looking at (yay for hand-me-downs!), but I'm (actually) listening to Jon and am resisting the urge to be productive.  I'll just have to do it all later...

No comments:

Post a Comment