Monday, August 3, 2015

Bye, Bye Dr's Due Date

So yesterday came and went just like any other day....meaning, no labour.  I'm now officially one day overdue (40 weeks + 6 days by my dates), and there is absolutely no sign that Miss Baby Struik will be making an appearance any time soon.  She nicely cooperated and allowed me to attend and participate fully in all the activities of our family reunion this weekend in Fort Langley.  The weather was great...but it was WARM.  We did a lot of swimming in the pool and the river (Jon and the kids - not me!), and had a lot of fun playing at the playground (kids), playing in a ring toss tournament, having a water balloon fight, and playing sports (Jon).  There wasn't much time to sit around!  My feet are super swollen and covered in mosquito bites, but I'd say it was worth it.


Weight gain (to date):  49 lbs
Belly Circumference:  44"

No comments:

Post a Comment