Friday, July 31, 2015

Doctor's Appointment Yesterday

I had my weekly doctor's appointment yesterday, and everything is going well.  Blood pressure is always the same (100/60 or 110/70) and my fundal measurement is exactly as it should be.  I mentioned to Dr. Smith that I have a lot of pelvic pressure in the morning and she figures that it's just because my body is getting tired of all the weight it's carrying.  Miss Baby Struik hasn't fully dropped yet because Dr. Smith can still move her head.  She commented that she could feel that Miss Baby Struik was growing bigger, and then she added that if I were a first-time Mom she would be concerned for my delivery...but I've done it before so she's not worried at all.  Umm...this baby needs to slow down!!  I don't want to deliver another toddler.  Don't get me wrong, this baby will be loved no matter what the size...but if you could choose to deliver a small baby or a big one, I'm pretty sure most people would choose a small one.  Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment