Thursday, October 15, 2015

Like Father, Like Son

When Jon and I were dating (he was sixteen, I was seventeen), he spent a lot of time at my house.  Because of this, and because he was so young, he very quickly became very comfortable around my family and just became "another kid".  

One evening, Jon thought it would be funny if he pretended to have a difficult time getting his spoon to his mouth when eating chocolate pudding:


This evening, we had chocolate pudding for dessert.   I took one look at Matthew and told Jon to quickly grab the camera and take a picture, because it was a flashback to the above photo.  Like father, like son...although Matthew was actually trying to eat neatly!  When I picked up his bowl to help him get the last bite, I noticed there were piles of pudding stuck to the underside of the bowl.  Only Matthew!

No comments:

Post a Comment