Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Olivia has Two Teeth...and Potting Training Nathan - Day 2

Olivia has been super-cranky this past week, and fought a fever for a few days as well.  FINALLY, she popped her first lower tooth yesterday and the second today and voila!  Happier Olivia (and family)!

As for training Nathan:  I woke up before Nathan this morning so that I could put him on the potty as soon as he woke up, but I missed it because his diaper was wet and then he didn't pee again until 11:30am (which was in the garage lol).  The afternoon had a few more accidents, until 4:30pm, when he peed on the potty!  "It's coming out, Mom!" he said excitedly.  He didn't have any more accidents after that, but that's because he didn't pee again...I'm assuming he peed while having a quick little bath after dinner.  Oh well, at least we got in one success!  Maybe tomorrow will have two successes?  I'm hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment