Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Potty Training Nathan - Day 3

Today was a HUGE SUCCESS!  What a great day!  It started out by me waiting for Nathan to wake up, so that I could rush him to the potty in hopes of catching his first pee.  After sitting for a few minutes, he excitedly told me that one drop came out!  He sat for a minute longer but nothing else happened, so I put him in his underwear and sent him on his way.  Five minutes later he peed.  Oh well, at least we had the drop!  That was enough motivation to keep me going.

Nathan skipped going to Muffin Morning with my Mom this morning so that we could continue training, and he successfully peed on the potty at 11am.  And then at 1pm.   And again at 3pm.  And then he pood in swim trunks outside (ewww).  But was successful again at 5pm, and 6:30pm (right before his shower), AND at 7:30pm (right before bed).  That's six successful pees!  He doesn't even have to sit for very long anymore before he pees, so he totally understands how to release it.  AWESOME!  He is so proud of himself.  "I'm big now, Mom!"  I'm so proud of him, too!  Here's hoping that tomorrow is successful as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment