Sunday, June 5, 2016

Camping Trip #1 - Cultus Lake

From May 26 to June 2 we were camping at Thousand Trails in Cultus Lake.  Even though it was pouring rain at night, most of the daytime was only spitting and we even saw the sun for a few days!  Camping with four kids is busy, but my Mom cooks all the meals and did all the dishes so I really can't complain :).  The kids all had a blast!

{Having a bath in Grandma's trailer}

{Learning how to suck from a straw}

{Playing princesses together}







{Biking.  Lots and lots of biking.  Nathan mastered his balance bike, going down all of the hills and coasting for as long as he could.}




{What a fashion statement!  I'm wearing Jon's jacket from high school (he wanted to throw it out the other week but I wouldn't let him because I like to wear it) and my fur-lined faux-crocs from Wal-Mart.  So convenient for camping in the rain!}

{Checking out the creek}



{Before-bed stories with Grandpa before he left}


{This little girl just wanted to walk and walk and walk.  She would get so upset when you stopped walking with her!}

{Hours and hours were spent in the sandbox}

{Painting rocks they chose from the creek}




{It's extra-fun when your cousins visit for the day!}





{Olivia LOVED the pool.  She loved jumping in, and didn't even complain when I let her go fully under the water.}

{This is what swimming with four kids looks like.  Nathan liked to swim without his puddle jumpers, too, but I only allowed it once Olivia was out of the pool because the 'shallow' end is 3 feet.}

1 comment: