Thursday, July 28, 2016

Smart Girl

Olivia LOVES to be outside.  She gets angry when I quickly go outside to throw something in the recycling or to get something from the garage, without letting her outside to play.  Yesterday was no exception.  I had put a bucket outside and closed the door before she could even get close to it.  I then grabbed some breakfast and sat at the table to eat.  It had only been a couple minutes when I see Olivia walking to me with her crocs.  She had gone through her basket of shoes and brought me a matching pair, which was quite impressive.  I picked her up and sat her on my lap, and put her crocs on because I wanted to see what she would do.  When they were on, I put her back on the ground.  She immediately walked all the way to the back door and stood there looking at me!  What a smart little girl!  I did let her outside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment