Friday, November 19, 2010

One Year Ago

I was thinking of doing a "reflections of the past year" entry for new year's, but for Jon and I, it just seems much more appropriate to reflect over this past year. One year ago yesterday we met with Dr. Hitkari at Genesis Fertility Clinic for the first time...frustrated and confused over why we weren't getting pregnant. Many doctor's appointments, injections, blood tests, and ultrasounds later, here we are, over halfway done our first pregnancy. It's crazy. It feels like just yesterday when we began this journey. It's amazing what God can do in your life in the span of one year! We are definitely looking forward to this next year...one that will have brand new challenges for us to face...but at least we know we always have God to rely on!

We're keeping busy...the basketball season at the high school has started again so that keeps me busy for a couple afternoons a week. I'm hoping to be able to be around for the whole season! It's a great group of girls again which is exciting. And for you worriers out there...I'm not overdoing it. Jon only has two weeks left of this semester and then he has a month off. YAY! Although I'm sure the month will go by quickly and before we know it he will be back in school again. C'est la vie.

Anyways, my lunch break is over (I'm at work) so I should get going...don't want to be driving home in too much snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment