Sunday, October 2, 2011

Noah's Ark

The library at Surrey Christian School (primary campus) is offering a new (free!) program this year for infants and toddlers called "Noah's Ark Learning Start". It's offered every Friday for one-hour, and it includes songs, rhymes, stories, and crafts. Matthew, Kayla, my mom, and I went for the first time this past Friday. It was actually a lot of fun! The theme was bugs. Here's Matthew and Kayla's first craft:


I'm looking forward to going again! It's nice to get out of the house and do something educational and fun with them. You're never too early to learn, right? Plus, did I mention it was free?!? LOL :)

The older they get, the more fun it's going to get exposing them to new things. BUT, I'm trying not to rush each stage. I already look at their newborn pictures and newborn clothes and miss it. They're growing up too quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment