Friday, January 6, 2012

Dropped Another 1/2 Pump

(on Tuesday, Jan 4)

I'm down to one pump a day, usually at 8pm (just after the kids go to bed).  As nice as it is to be free from having to pump, it's a little bit sad.

It's interesting because I'm weaning myself before they get weaned.  Not sure when (or how!) I'm going to start weaning them.  I guess when my frozen supply really starts getting depleted?

Now that I'm only pumping once a day I'm *trying* to watch what I eat.  Long gone are the days where I ate ice cream every night.  I miss ice cream.  I'll be glad when all of our Christmas (read: Boxing Day 50% off) chocolate is gone.  Do you blame me for buying 5 boxes of After Eights when they're only half price?  The entire family (yes, Matthew and Kayla too!) love them...

No comments:

Post a Comment