Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hearing Giggles

Because Kayla had a rough night last night, I allowed her to sleep in this morning.  She woke up at 8:30am, over an hour after Matthew.  I knew this would mean I would have to delay Matthew's morning nap and give Kayla's hers early otherwise they would be on opposite schedules and I would have no 'me' time today.  Matthew was more than ready for a nap at 9:30am, so I put Kayla in her crib as well...at least for long enough so that I could shower without having to worry about what she was getting into.  When I finished showering I could see that she was just sitting in her crib, playing with the few stuffed animals she had in there.  Great!  At least she was getting some 'quiet' time if she didn't want to sleep.  I changed, and then went to check my e-mails.  After being at the computer for a little while I heard Kayla giggling.  Wondering what she could possibly be laughing about I went over to check on her.  When I walked in the doorway I saw exactly why: I could see Matthew was laying down, but his little hand and the top of his head were stretching to peek over the edge of his crib.  Matthew's crib hasn't been lowered yet...but this is definitely an indication that I'll have to get Jon to do it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment