Wednesday, September 12, 2012

You've guilted me into it...

August 2012 pictures!  I quickly chose a few...I probably missed a bunch...I still haven't even loaded all of the ones I have.  Something is better than nothing though, right?

August 3-12 David, Laura, Remy, & Carly Visit - Trip to the Zoo!













August 10-12 camping @ Alouette Lake with Nicole and Colin.  Matthew and Kayla got LOADS of attention - it was like having four parents!









(I put Kayla in one of Matthew's hoodies in attempt to having them wearing matching clothes...too bad she looks like a tomboy!)

August 18-25 Camping @ Penticton with my family.



On our way there Jon & I (and Jason & Courtney who were driving with us) stopped at Bridal Falls (we did last year as well).





First adult-sized ice cream cone.  They loved it!






First time having a ring pop!








Playing in the sand while her aunts and uncles try to catch teeny tiny little fish with sand pails..."for Matthew and Kayla" they said.  Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.


Volleyball...classic.


Jumping off the dock.



Concentrating on the ice cube in her mouth.





What a dork :).  Matthew had tipped his chair sideways while sitting in it and banged his chin against my parents' trailer steps...the sandpapery part.  He received a pretty nasty scab as a result.


Enjoying bath time on the picnic table.  Matthew, on the other hand, despised bath time.  :(



My little athletes :)


Showing Grandpa how to use Jon's iPhone to play "Peekaboo Barn".




Spent one evening at the batting cages.







Us girls (and Matthew) went to the mall on the cloudy Friday.  Kayla bought some hair clips (she LOVED being in Claire's!!!) and then they enjoyed playing in the kids play area.


Being crazy with Grandpa.







SO CUTE.  Except for the booger dripping from his nose :(



Starting to become a little daredevil and she discovers what she can climb onto.



Watching the one cartoon they are allowed to watch some mornings (while eating frozen blueberries)..."SuperWhy".  It's super educational and cute, and it entertains them for about 10 minutes :)




Playing in their pajamas after breakfast.



Showing me her owie.



Kayla loves my computer and grabbing my pens and paper I leave laying out.  



So sad :(




Kayla loves carrying her doll around, wrapped up in her blankie.


I tried to show them how to clean the peel off of the onions.  Kept them busy for a couple minutes, and then they started to throw the onions around.

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures, especially the one of Matthew and Kayla kicking the ball around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Laura! I love the one of Matthew and Kayla having their first ice cream cone........so cute! Matthew's ice cream beard says it all!

    ReplyDelete