Monday, July 7, 2014

A Little Bit of Catch-Up

I'm so behind...I have a list of things that I want to document in my head, but that list has yet to make it into the blog and just keeps growing.

Nathan - 8.5 Months
- Waves hi/bye
- Has really learned how to walk (with assistance).  At the start of our Cultus Lake trip (#3), we would practically have to drag him along.  Now, he drags us along.  He even lifts up his feet to step up stairs.
- Has gone from having 4 naps a day prior to our camping trip, to 2 naps a day since we've been home.  He did so well with staying awake during naps that I figured now it was time to cut out a nap (or two!) so that the naps remaining are longer.  Today he went down at 9:30am (and I had to wake him up at 10:30am so we could leave) and 2:00pm (and is still sleeping at 4:15pm).  I also switched from giving him a 6 oz bottle after he wakes up, to a 7 oz bottle before he goes down.  Dropping naps is a great way to also drop a feeding :)
- Learned how to pick up pieces of food between his thumb and pointer.  So handy!

Me - The last time I pumped was the evening of June 12.  I had been going every two days, but by June 14 I wasn't even feeling like I needed to pump, and same thing each day after.  I didn't even feel engorged at all this time...my milk just dried up.


No comments:

Post a Comment