Sunday, April 19, 2015

Dreams

I'm a crazy dreamer.  I often have dreams, and they are always hilarious (to me).  They are often based on something that is going on in my life, but there are always crazy extremes in the dreams.

Kayla woke me up in the middle of the night last night saying, "Mom, in my eyes I saw you and me playing balls together."  I didn't really respond to her, but sent her back to bed.  This morning, I heard her saying to Matthew, "Matthew, in my eyes I saw you and me playing trains, like the trains Grandma has, and I could almost figure out how to make a figure eight."  I then explained to her that she was dreaming...when you see things in your eyes when you are sleeping that means you are having a dream.

I was wondering when they would start being aware of their dreams.  If they are anything like me, I'm sure we'll have plenty of funny dreams happening over the next years.

No comments:

Post a Comment