Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Day at Brae Island Regional Park

A last-minute decision was made at 10am this morning to head to Brae Island Regional Park, so that the kids could play in the sand along the river.  We spent about 3.5 hours there, and it was WARM.  The kids had fun digging around in the sand/mud.  They all had a bath tonight to get the sand out of their cracks :)











I noticed a small frog jumping on the sand between our blankets, so Matthew came and picked him up for us (so brave - not like his mom!) and put him in the long grass.















After going through all of the pictures I took, I realized that I barely took any of Kayla.  Woops!  And sorry for posting so many....some times it's easier to post a ton rather than sit and try to pick out my favourites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment