Monday, November 16, 2015

Matthew and Kayla's Thoughts

My conversation with Matthew and Kayla, while they were hiding in the living room waiting for Jon to come downstairs to find them:

Kayla:  "Mom, are you going to have another baby in your tummy?

Me:  "Why?"

Kayla:  "I'm just wondering if you're going to sell this." (the baby basinette she was hiding beside)

Me:  "Do you want me to have another baby in my tummy?"

Kayla:  "No."

Me:  "Why not?"

Kayla:  "Because when they get big like Nathan they just break all our stuff."

Matthew:  "I want you to have another baby in your tummy."

Me:  "Ya?"

Matthew:  "Ya, because if they call at night then we go to Auntie Melissa's, and if they call during the day then I get to go to Grandma's" (referring to the hospital calling me to say I can go in to be induced).

No comments:

Post a Comment