Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Meeting Santa Claus at Guildford Town Centre

I found out that Guildford Town Centre was giving two free 4x6 photos with Santa Claus today so I made a last-minute decision to do it.  The kids have sat with Santa Claus before, but I'm too cheap to actually buy the pictures.

I'm glad I got some free ones this year, because...well, a picture speaks a thousand words:


Nathan was so scared.  The moment it was our turn he stopped following me, turned around, and started heading the opposite way.  I had to pick him up and put him on Santa's knee and run away.  Priceless.

3 comments:

  1. There was no line when we went, did you have to wait at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS What time were you there? I was there at 2:30 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there was a line I wasn't even going to bother having the kids sit on his lap, we just wanted to see him from a distance at least. When we showed up at 12:50pm after our other errands in the mall were done we were pleasantly surprised to discover that we were second in line for when Santa returned from his break at 1pm. I can't believe there weren't more people taking advantage of free pictures!

      Delete