Sunday, October 9, 2016

Olivia is 13 Months Old!

**So I had started typing this around September 9...but for some reason I never finished and posted it!  Oops.  So here it is, in it's unfinished version because a new '14 month' entry will be coming soon.**

And...just like that, it's already been a month since your birthday.

This month you have started dropping your morning nap, and replacing it with only having one nap, beginning around noon.  This is probably a good thing because once Matthew and Kayla are in school for full days (in a couple weeks), then it would be best for you to only have one nap because a later one in the afternoon would be cut extremely short due to school pick-up time.

You have really started to sleep through the night, which is wonderful!

Your favourite foods are oranges, strawberries, and candy!  You LOVE suckers.  I asked you to share yours with me the other night and you kindly reached it out to me.

You don't fall asleep in your carseat very easily, even if you are due for a nap.

You don't like being put in the church nursery.  I get called back in every Sunday, usually after I've only sung a couple songs.  Once I'm in there, then you're fine.  You also have a strong preference for myself over Jon when you're upset.

You have three bottles a day: 6oz before your morning nap, 6oz before your afternoon nap, and then 8oz before bed.  If you need one during the night, you get between 3-4oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment