Monday, May 2, 2011

Pictures of the Last Few Weeks

If I'm too tired in the morning (when Jon leaves for school) then Jon will put Matthew and Kayla in bed with me. Most of the time they are wide awake so I don't get any extra sleep...I only get spit-up marks on my sheets:



Bath time! My mom bathes them every morning, with the exception of Mondays and Wednesdays. Kayla must really enjoy her baths because she's started to request one every afternoon by pooping everywhere!



Tummy time!



Best friends...



Matthew and Kayla with their cousin Josie. Josie's mom (my cousin Kathryn) and I spent a lot of time together when we were growing up. Josie was born two days after Matthew and Kayla.



Just chillin' in her swing. See her dimple? She definitely got that from me...I love it.



I keep laying Matthew and Kayla under their play mat (with the hanging toys) hoping that they'll start 'playing' with the toys. I started a few weeks ago...and have definitely noticed that they are getting older because they have started to actually look at the toys now. Kayla will hit the toys...but unintentionally. It looks cute though!



Kayla's borrowing her cousin Annika's clothes as she outgrows them. I love having the extra selection for Kayla! She's got some cute outfits!



Matthew and Kayla with their newest cousin, Justin. Kayla is no longer the youngest on Struik side...didn't take long!

2 comments: