Sunday, February 19, 2012

All Caught Up! Wait...Almost all caught up :(

YAY!  I've accomplished quite a bit since the beginning of January.

I've caught up the sales reports for BLG, so now I only have to do about 1 hour of work a week for them.

My BackCheck work for February is all up to date (for now!).

My blogging is all caught up.

My kitchen floor is freshly vacuumed and mopped.  Yes, I know, on a Sunday...but I HAD to.  It was DISGUSTING...and with Kayla all over I didn't want her to try to eat nasty crumbs off the floor.

The only thing I have to do is work on my online photo journal book thing.  I haven't worked on it for a few weeks :(  BUT, I read on picaboo's website that they will honour Groupons even past their expiry date so at least I don't have to worry about getting my book done before the end of February.  I've done 160 pages so far, and that's gotten me to the end of May 2011.  Only about another 160 pages to go.  Or more...especially at the rate I've been taking pictures.

Other than that, I don't have a lot of other big projects to do.

Wait...Matthew and Kayla's birthday is less than a month away.  Gotta figure out what to do for their cake...or maybe I should start with learning how to bake a cake?  :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job on getting caught up! They are sure growing up fast. And Dairy Queen or Safeway is not too far away for a cake! I stress about making cakes too. Good luck - in the end, they are kinda fun (I think) to make, and the internet has many great ideas.

    ReplyDelete