Thursday, June 27, 2013

Update on Potty Training

Kayla has been amazing.  She is 100% poop-trained...she tells me when she has to go and then we run to the bathroom and she does poop on the potty.  For pee-training her...so long as I have her on the potty every 1.5 hours or so we're 100% trained.  I can't trust her to tell me when she has to go because she doesn't like to take the time to sit on the potty or "tit" (toilet) because she thinks she's missing out on something.  I've trusted her once this week when she responded "no" to my questioning her if she had to go and then she peed a minute later.  Since then, I just make her go when I think she needs to go - no questions asked.  Kayla even has started having her naps in 'bed girl underwear' because she wakes up dry.  I'm not quite confident to do it overnight yet, although 95% of the time she wakes up dry.  I already feel that my diaper use is WAY down only having one child in diapers - I can't wait until Matthew is trained...hopefully before Baby Struik arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment