Thursday, December 5, 2013

Ending the Crazy Day on a High Note

After waking Matthew and Kayla up from their naps, Nathan FINALLY fell into a deep sleep.  We enjoyed a very laid-back afternoon.  I decided that we would have leftovers for dinner so that I didn't have to cook anything.  Matthew and Kayla ate really well (and in a timely manner!), which isn't surprising because they always do really well when it's potatoes (boiled or mashed - this time was mashed), a boiled veggie (this time was snijbonen), and sausage.  And then to make the afternoon/evening extra enjoyable, MATTHEW POOED ON THE POTTY!  I was beyond ecstatic.  Both him and Kayla said at the same time that they had to pee, so Kayla went on the toilet and Matthew went on the potty.  When he said he was "done" I asked him, "Did you pee?"  He said, "pee and poo".  I nearly died.  And then later on in the evening he went again!  Maybe he's over his fear of going poo on the potty.  I hope so!  I'm so proud of him for learning so quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment