Thursday, December 26, 2013

Sick

Last Thursday, both Matthew and Kayla woke up sick.  Their biggest symptom was having a fever, although Matthew did throw up three times that day.  By Thursday evening Jon had a fever.  On Friday morning I woke up with a fever.  It's really difficult to take care of three kids (two of which are sick) when you feel awful yourself.  To make matters worse, it was a snow day and I couldn't even take the kids outside to enjoy the snow.  I did send them outside by themselves, but they only lasted 15 minutes before they were bored.

Today is Thursday, a week later, and I'm STILL sick.  This darn fever won't go away!  I'm tired of not feeling well.  Luckily Jon seems to be better now so at least I can take it easy.

1 comment:

  1. Laura, I hope you are feeling better again. It sure sucks to be sick and have children to look after.

    ReplyDelete