Friday, February 7, 2014

2 Minutes This Morning

Matthew, while watching cartoons, hears Nathan in the baby monitor:  "Nathan waking up!"
Kayla:  "I going to see him."
Matthew:  "Me too."
They run upstairs.  I hear them go into his room and turn the light on.  Kayla moves the stool from the rocker to the edge of the crib to stand on.  Matthew tries to climb on as well, but he can't.  I then hear him running to the bathroom to look for the stool.
Matthew:  "It not there, Da."
Kayla:  "Here, you go on here.  I go and get it downstairs."  She climbs off the stool and starts coming down the stairs.  "Mom!  Mayew needs stool."  She finds it and brings it upstairs.  "Get off stool.  I will go reach monkey there for Nathan.  Maybe not, maybe not (it's too far for her to reach).  This one?"

No comments:

Post a Comment