Saturday, February 15, 2014

Bad Dreams

For as long as I can remember, I have been a vivid dreamer.  And most of these dreams are actually nightmares, ones that leave me paralyzed in fear laying in bed.  It's horrible.  Last night was another rough night, where I could barely move when I woke up.  I managed to turn on my bedside light and pull out my crossword puzzle work and puzzle away until the memory of the dream lessened.  Most of the time I am able to fall asleep again within an hour, but definitely with my bedside light on.

Last night, Kayla came crying to my room.  When I asked her what was wrong, she said that Matthew had been splashing her and she was all wet.  LOL.  I believed her at first, but then quickly realized that it was the middle of the night and it had probably just been a dream.  Back to bed she went.  I hope her dreams stay as simple as being splashed.  Mine definitely aren't like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment