Thursday, February 6, 2014

Kayla's Expressions

While discussing what our favourite colour is, Kayla randomly said that, "My friends are Dora and Princess."

When Remy and Carly were visiting, the four kids made a huge mess with my Mom's peg boards.  My Dad said if they helped him clean it up he would let them have a chocolate egg from the candy bowl.  All of the kids quickly helped him.  After they finished eating their chocolate, I asked them all where my chocolate was (because I really wanted one and was expecting for someone to rush to bring me one).  Kayla looks at me with a super-straight face and said, "But you didn't help clean up."  I was speechless.  

On our way home from my parents' house yesterday Kayla told me to drive carefully.  "You don't want to crash," she said.  
"Don't drive too fast."
"Okay, Kayla."
"You should slow down more," she advised.
Such a backseat driver.  No idea where she got that from...

No comments:

Post a Comment