Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Abbotsford Agrifair

I had the opportunity to get two free admissions for the Abbotsford Agrifair (thanks, Louise!) and so I jumped at the chance.  You know me...include the word 'free' and I'm on it!  Jon and I took the three kids (kids are free) Saturday morning.  We were right there when it opened, at 10am.



I had never been, so I was pretty excited to go.  Considering it was free, it was well worth it.  Would I pay to go next year?  Good question.  Not sure.


Milking a cow is harder than it looks.  I think Matthew did better than me... :)




I may have found a piece of Lego in Nathan's mouth half an hour after we had left.  Oops.  Good thing this kid just likes to suck things and not swallow!


At 10:30am, Twisters Gymnastics was offering a free one-hour drop-in session...and so, because it was free...we went (almost) straight there.










Matthew and Kayla LOVED it.  Absolutely loved it.  Especially Kayla - she was running from one thing to the next.  I don't think she stopped running/jumping/climbing/bouncing that entire hour.  Nathan did well too, considering he wasn't getting his morning nap at all that day!  Poor third child - he has to be so flexible with his routine.  :)



Every time they saw an animal, Matthew and Kayla asked, "Can we pet it?"


Even the snake!  Matthew even squeezed the snake.  Oops.  I had to 'encourage' Kayla to touch it.







I splurged and paid for them to have their faces painted.  Every time we've been somewhere there's always been a line-up so they've never really had it done.  Kayla chose a butterfly and Matthew chose balloons.  He wanted jewels just like Kayla, so the lady put some on his nose, by the strings :).

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Looks like the kids had fun. Gymnastics was definitely a hit for our kids too!

    ReplyDelete