Wednesday, March 25, 2015

22 Weeks

This past week, Miss Baby Struik has really gotten stronger.  From my post two weeks ago where I was only feeling kicks in the evening, to this week, has been a huge change.  Jon felt Miss Baby Struik kick on Wednesday, March 18, so now I'm just waiting for Matthew and Kayla to be able to feel her.  I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, which is nice.  


Kayla keeps asking me what we're going to name our baby.  It's so cute.  I always respond by asking her what her suggestion is...to which I get told "Heart Butterfly Flower Struik".  Matthew says, "Train".  What loser children :)  My family is super-curious as to whether or not we are going to continue our 'alphabetical order' trend (Jon, Kayla, Laura, Matthew, Nathan - not originally planned for Matthew and Kayla...but Nathan was intentional), or go with something different for this one.  Names are pretty important to me...both Matthew and Nathan's names were perfect in all aspects (spelling/meaning/short-forming).  Kayla's, well, I think we just liked 'Kayla' :).  I guess everyone will just have to wait and see what we do this time around! 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even notice that about your names!! Now you have to do an `O' right?! Olivia?

    ReplyDelete