Thursday, July 9, 2015

Ultrasound #3 Results

I had a doctor's appointment today so I was able to get a copy of my ultrasound report.  I love comparing the results to each of my other ultrasounds from other pregnancies and similar times to see how they compare against each other.  I had an ultrasound done at 36w 2d with Matthew and Kayla and Miss Baby Struik is measuring practically exactly what Matthew did at that point, which is interesting.  Matthew and Kayla both, however, were delivered smaller at 38 weeks than what the 36 week ultrasound measured them at at that time, so the results can't always be accurate.  It's still fun to look at though.  I'm so happy that Miss Baby Struik is 'normal' for size.  Maybe I'll have to buy a newborn-sized take home outfit after all (I know, still on my to-do list!).

For those interested, here are the results:

FETAL ANATOMY
Heart/Stomach/Kidneys/Bladder/Spine/3 Vessel Cord/Diaphragm - All Normal

DATA
Heart Rate                     160
Lie/Position                    Cephalic
Placenta                         Posterior
Est. Fetal Weight             2902g (6lb 6oz)

MEASUREMENTS 
Head Circ.                      328.0 mm   36w1d
BPD                                 91.0 mm   37w2d
Abdominal Circ.              318.5 mm    35w2d
Femur                              69.0 mm   36w3d

GESTATIONAL AGE
By Last Menstrual Period              36w6d
By Last Ultrasound                       36w1d
By Current Ultrasound                  36w2d

RADIOLOGIST COMMENTS
There is a single live intra-uterine gestation.  Growth as expected.  Too late efor intracranial and other detail.  Placenta is posterior, os clear.  Cervix is closed.  Length is 35mm.  AFI is 246mm, normal.  Vertex presentation.  Fetus was active during this examination limiting the exam.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for baby Struik to arrive! I say better sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete