Friday, November 29, 2013

6 Weeks Old

It's crazy how fast time is flying.  I don't think it helps that Nathan started out as a big baby.  I feel like I've been robbed of the 'newborn' stage.  Nathan is easily wearing his 3-6 month clothes, and I don't think he'll be in them for very long.  He coos and talks when he's in a good mood which is super cute.  He's also losing the hair on the top of his head :).  He also has very regular bowel movements, usually only going once a day, in the morning before his bath.  And guess what?!  Last night he was fed at 9:45pm and then slept until 5am!  That's over seven hours of straight sleeping!  Pretty amazing when the longest he had gone before was four hours.  I had woken up at 3am and snuck into his room because I was actually quite concerned that he hadn't woken up yet.  It was pitch black so I couldn't see if he was breathing, so I felt his hand...and it was cold.  I right away thought the worst.  I then touched his chest which startled him...which made me jump.  I guess I was never really was paranoid about SIDS with Matthew and Kayla because I always checked on the sleeping child when feeding the awake one.

No comments:

Post a Comment