Saturday, January 31, 2015

Kayla's Thoughts on Boys and Her Future Husband

Last week we were discussing weddings and Kayla stated that she was going to marry Matthew.  I had to crush her dreams, and told her that she could not marry her brother.

So, a couple days ago while we were driving home in the afternoon, we had this conversation:

Kayla:  When I'm going to get married, I'm going to be walking with Matthew and there is going to be another boy and girl walking together and the boy is going to be just like Matthew and I am going to marry him.

Me:  Why do you want him to be like Matthew?

Kayla:  Because I don't like boys.  I only like Matthew.

Me:  Don't you like Daddy?  Daddy's a boy.

Kayla:  Yes, I like Daddy.

Me:  Don't you like Uncle Luke?  Uncle Luke's a boy.

Kayla:  Yes, I like boys with one or two babies.

Me:  Don't you like Grandpa?  Grandpa's a boy.

Kayla:  Yes, I like Grandpa because Grandpa does fun things with me.  When we are over at Grandma and Grandpa's you just watch us and if we aren't doing anything fun then all of a sudden we will be doing something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment