Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Potty Training Olivia - Day 5

On Tuesdays after school drop-off the kids and I typically stay at the school and volunteer in the library before the Noah's Ark program begins.  I didn't try to get Olivia's morning pee and I didn't put her into a clean one until we left to go to the school.  I felt her diaper half-way through our morning, and she was dry.  I checked her again when we got home at around 11:15am and she was still dry.  I put her on the potty and within a minute or so, she peed!  She peed again at 12:30pm (before her nap) and at 2:00pm (before I had to leave to get the older kids from school).  I missed her pee at 3:30pm (she was wearing a diaper still so no mess!), but was successful again at 4:45pm.  She had a LOT of chocolate milk at dinner.  At 5:40pm she started panicking, asking for a diaper, so I quickly grabbed her and put her on the potty and she peed!  At 7:15pm, just before bed, she peed again on the potty.  What a successful day!  My determination is paying off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment