Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bloodwork Results #2

Yay!  Pregnancy is progressing nicely!  Four steps done!

My beta (hcg) number is 10870 mIU/ml, and I'm definitely happy with that.  The rule of thumb is that it should double every 48-72 hours when first pregnant, so considering 8 days ago my beta number was 842 mIU/ml I would have been happy with anything between 6736 mIU/ml (doubling every 72 hours) to 13472 mIU/ml (doubling every 48 hours).  I'm smack in the middle of that range which is good :).

Genesis managed to call me this afternoon still and let me know that my first ultrasound (with Genesis) will be on Thursday, February 21 at 1:45pm.  I'm looking forward to it.  That's the next step to pass!

We're definitely thankful to God for this pregnancy!  



2 comments:

  1. Very thankful that all things are going well! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to hear! can't wait for more good news to come!

    ReplyDelete