Thursday, January 17, 2013

December Pictures

I keep forgetting how easy it is to upload pictures even since Blogspot updated their uploader.  Seriously...this only took me like 5 minutes!!  Here's a taste of our December pictures...minus Christmas...there's just too many gift-opening ones to go through!







Watching the electric toy train go around and around the Christmas display at Port Kells Nursery.  Matthew loved it when we asked, "Where is it?" when it was hidden around the corner.



Helping Jon decorate the tree.


Kayla liked getting the decorations out...


...and Matthew liked passing them to Jon.


Hanging their "Baby's First Christmas" ornaments they received last year.  I hope to make it a part of our Christmas tradition to have them hang their own each year.




A spur-of-the-moment trip to Ontario to visit David & Laura, Remy & Carly.








Matthew ended up in our bed early one morning (sleeping just like his Dad!)...and then Kayla wanted to come in to which didn't work...so I brought her to the couch with me and she fell asleep...but I didn't.  I should have made Jon take her!!!  



I knew this outfit looked familiar when I put it on Kayla...so I checked some old family pictures from Jon's sister, Leanne, and sure enough, Rachel and Katelyn wore it!


1 comment:

  1. They're getting so big! Cute pictures of them with their twin cousins. Must have been a crazy house with four babies running around!

    ReplyDelete